At American Ace Plumbing, we pride ourselves in providing excellent, top class plumbing and HVAC services. For several years, our experts have handled the heating and cooling needs of homes and businesses in San Diego. We are experts in installing, repairing, maintaining, and replacing heating and air conditioning systems. Our trusted team possess the experience and tools to work on all models and brands of heating and AC systems. We are the ideal HVAC company in San Diego you can always turn to for prompt and unparalleled services.
What Are HVAC Systems And What Are Its Various Components?
The HVAC system is the technology of indoor environmental comfort. The initials HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. The HVAC system, therefore, comprises of different components that are made to manipulate and keep the indoor environment comfortable at different times of the year. The major components of the HVAC system include:
- Thermostat furnace
- Heat exchanger
- Evaporator coil
- Condensing unit
- Refrigerant lines
What Are The Signs That My Air Conditioning System Is Faulty?
Some of the signs that will indicate that your AC system is faulty include:
- Diminished airflow
- Warmer air even when the AC has been running for a while
- A rumbling noise when you switch on the AC
- Chattering or ticking noise from the air conditioner during operation
- Moisture leak from any section of the HVAC system
- Strange odors from the AC vents.
How Do I Know If My House Thermostat Is Broken?
When your thermostat is broken, your house can get uncomfortably cold or hot, depending on the season. It is important to understand if your thermostat is behind the issue and fix it in time. This is how you can know whether your thermostat is broken:
- If it runs on battery, change the battery and see if it will start working again
- Remove the face and check the interior for loose wires and reattach them
- Ensure it is placed in a central position away from other electronics/devices that generate heat
- Call in an expert to check the thermostat and fix whatever issue it has.
How Do I Know If My Furnace Is Working Properly?
Your furnace needs to work properly for efficient and cost-effective heating. Here is how you know whether your furnace is working properly:
- When there is no temperature drop in any area of your home
- When there is no strange sound from the furnace
- When there are no burn marks, moisture, rust or unusual appearance
- When there is no strange smell (even a slightest smell indicates problem)
- When there is no marked change in heating bill.
How Often Should I Service My Heating And Cooling System?
Regular maintenance is key to having your HVAC system perform optimally in all seasons. It is recommended that your heating and cooling system be serviced at least once in a year.
Need Reliable HVAC Company in San Diego? Contact Us Today!
Contact us today at American Ace Plumbing to know more about our services. Our qualified experts will be available to discuss your needs. We will ensure that your heating and cooling systems are in optimal working condition, all year round. We guarantee you excellent services.Hvac Company San Diego
View Larger Map